What's Itaewon like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Itaewon, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of bars and shops in the neighbourhood. With a trip to Itawon Street or Itaewon Antique Furniture Street, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Namsan Park and N Seoul Tower.
How to get to Itaewon
Itaewon is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from Itaewon
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Itaewon
Things to see and do in and around Itaewon
What to see in Itaewon
- Namsan Park
- N Seoul Tower
- Seoul Central Mosque
- Seoul Fortress Walls
- Waryongmyo Shrine
Things to do in Itaewon
- Itawon Street
- Itaewon Antique Furniture Street
- Namsan Botanical Garden
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)