What's Downtown San Antonio like?
People go to Downtown San Antonio to see popular places such as River Walk, and to take in culture at top venues such as Alamo. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's entertainment choices and beautiful river views, not to mention its many shops. There's plenty more to see, including Aztec Theater and San Antonio River.
How to get to Downtown San Antonio
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from Downtown San Antonio
Things to see and do in and around Downtown San Antonio
What to see in Downtown San Antonio
- River Walk
- San Antonio River
- Cathedral of San Fernando
- La Villita
Things to do in Downtown San Antonio
- Aztec Theater
- San Antonio Majestic Theater
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Alamo Mission in San Antonio
- Shops at Rivercenter
Other popular Downtown San Antonio attractions
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Market Square
- Tower of the Americas
- Hemisfair Park
When is the best time to visit San Antonio?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: October, June, May, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)