What's Las Vegas Strip like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Las Vegas Strip, especially its restaurants and entertainment venues. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's live music scene and selection of shops. Plan a fun excursion to MGM Grand Garden Arena and T-Mobile Arena. Colosseum at Caesars Palace and Bellagio Casino are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas Strip is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Paradise.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Las Vegas Strip
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Las Vegas Strip
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from Las Vegas Strip
Things to see and do in and around Las Vegas Strip
What to see in Las Vegas Strip
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- T-Mobile Arena
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Stratosphere Tower
- Fountains of Bellagio
Things to do in Las Vegas Strip
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Bellagio Casino
- The Linq
- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- Treasure Island Casino
Other popular Las Vegas Strip attractions
- Excalibur Casino
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower
- LINQ Promenade
- Forum Shops at Caesars
When is the best time to visit Paradise?