What's Near North Side like?
People go to Near North Side to see attractions such as Navy Pier and to explore its green spaces such as Chicago Riverwalk.
Enjoy this scenic neighbourhood's museums and beautiful river views, not to mention its many shops. Michigan Avenue and Lake Michigan are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Near North Side
Near North Side is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), 15 mi (24.2 km) from Near North Side
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Near North Side
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from Near North Side
Getting to Near North Side on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Chicago Station (Red Line)
- Chicago Station (Brown Line)
- Clark-Division Station
Things to see and do in and around Near North Side
What to see in Near North Side
- Navy Pier
- Chicago Riverwalk
- Lake Michigan
- Chicago Water Tower
- John Hancock Center
Things to do in Near North Side
- Michigan Avenue
- Oak Street
- 900 North Michigan Shops
- Water Tower Place
- Broadway Playhouse
Other popular Near North Side attractions
- Oak Street Beach
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Shops at North Bridge
- Tribune Tower
- Wrigley Building