What's Marine Drive like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Marine Drive, especially its restaurants and seaside access. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Girgaun Chowpatty and Veer Nariman Road while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Taraporewala Aquarium.
How to get to Marine Drive
Marine Drive is located 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Marine Drive
Things to see and do in and around Marine Drive
What to see in Marine Drive
- Air India Building
- Girgaun Chowpatty
- Veer Nariman Road
Things to do near Marine Drive:
- Taraporewala Aquarium (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Crawford Market (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Colaba Causeway (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Mohammed Ali Road (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mumbai?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, October (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 512 mm of rainfall)