What's Gora like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Gora, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture and mountain views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Hakone Gora Park and Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Hakone Museum of Art and Ōwakudani.
Things to see and do in and around Gora
What to see in Gora
- Hakone Gora Park
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
- Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms
Things to do in Gora
- Hakone Museum of Art
- Hakuundo Chaen
- Hakone Museum of Photography
- Hakone Meissen Antique Museum
When is the best time to visit Hakone?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, June (average 114 mm of rainfall)