What's Saint-Augustin like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Saint-Augustin? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Promenade des Anglais. Palais Nikaia and CAP 3000 Shopping Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Saint-Augustin
Saint-Augustin is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Nice.
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Saint-Augustin
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Augustin
Things to see near Saint-Augustin:
- Palais Nikaia (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Florida Beach (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Allianz Riviera (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Blue Beach (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Château Grimaldi (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Augustin:
- Promenade des Anglais (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- CAP 3000 Shopping Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Massena Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Casino Ruhl (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Avenue Jean Medecin (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nice?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, September (average 68 mm of rainfall)