What's Begumpet like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Begumpet, especially its restaurants. You might want to seek out the neighbourhood's shops while you're here. Nature lovers can visit Hussain Sagar Lake and Sanjeevaiah Park. Secunderabad Clock Tower and Birla Mandir Temple are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Begumpet
Begumpet is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Begumpet
Travelling to Begumpet by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Hyderabad Fatehnagar Station
- Hyderabad Nature Cure Hospital Station
- Hyderabad Sanathnagar Station
Things to see and do in and around Begumpet
What to see in Begumpet
- Hussain Sagar Lake
- Sanjeevaiah Park
Things to do near Begumpet:
- Hyderabad Central Mall (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- GVK One Mall (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Snow World (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- BM Birla Science Centre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- A.P. State Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hyderabad?