What's Wollaston like?
Wollaston is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the restaurants. Top places in the larger area to visit include Boston Convention and Exhibition Center and Boston Museum of Fine Arts. Copley Square and Newbury Street are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Wollaston
Wollaston is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Quincy.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Wollaston
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Wollaston
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Wollaston
Things to see and do in and around Wollaston
Things to see near Wollaston:
- University of Massachusetts Boston (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Josiah Quincy House (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Adams National Historic Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Dorothy Quincy Homestead (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Wollaston Beach (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Wollaston:
- South Shore Plaza (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Franklin Park Zoo (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- F1 Boston (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- US Naval Shipbuilding Museum and USS Salem (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Quincy?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, October, December (average 102 mm of rainfall)