What's Koramangala like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Koramangala? Nature lovers can visit Shimshapura Falls and Bellandur Lake. There's plenty more to see, including St. John's Auditorium and 100 Feet Rd.
How to get to Koramangala
Koramangala is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Bengaluru.
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from Koramangala
Things to see and do in and around Koramangala
What to see in Koramangala
- St. John’s Medical College
- 100 Feet Rd
- Shimshapura Falls
- Bellandur Lake
Things to do in Koramangala
- St. John's Auditorium
- Flight 4 Fantasy
When is the best time to visit Bengaluru?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, June (average 236 mm of rainfall)