What's Bellevue like?
Bellevue is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the shops. Nature lovers can visit Edwin and Percy Warner Parks and Flat Creek. There's plenty more to see, including Sri Ganesha Temple and Cumberland River.
How to get to Bellevue
Bellevue is located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from Bellevue
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 24.8 mi (40 km) from Bellevue
Things to see and do in and around Bellevue
What to see in Bellevue
- Sri Ganesha Temple
- Edwin and Percy Warner Parks
- Flat Creek
- Cumberland River
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)