What's Rogers Park like?
Rogers Park is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Chester Creek Greenbelt Park. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Dimond Center and Alaska Zoo.
How to get to Rogers Park
Rogers Park is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Anchorage.
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Rogers Park
- Anchorage, AK (MRI-Merrill Field), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Rogers Park
- Girdwood, AK (AQY), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from Rogers Park
Things to see and do in and around Rogers Park
Things to see near Rogers Park:
- Chester Creek Greenbelt Park (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- University of Alaska - Anchorage (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Sullivan Arena (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Anchorage Football Stadium (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Alaska Pacific University (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Rogers Park:
- Dimond Center (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Anchorage Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Anchorage Alaska Public Lands Information Center (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Anchorage Golf Course (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Anchorage?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average -7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, December (average 66 mm of rainfall)