What's Kungsholmen like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Kungsholmen, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. Nature lovers can visit Ralambshov Park and Lilla Essingen. There's plenty more to see, including Stockholm City Hall and Norr Malarstrand.
How to get to Kungsholmen
Kungsholmen is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Stockholm.
- Arlanda Airport (ARN), 22.5 mi (36.1 km) from Kungsholmen
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 3.7 mi (6 km) from Kungsholmen
Getting to Kungsholmen on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Radhuset T-Bana
- Fridhemsplan T-Bana
- Thorildsplan T-Bana
Things to see and do in and around Kungsholmen
What to see in Kungsholmen
- Stockholm City Hall
- Norr Malarstrand
- Kungsholms Church
- Ralambshov Park
Things to do near Kungsholmen:
- Vastermalmsgallerian (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Oscar Theatre (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Drottninggatan (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Royal Swedish Opera (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Stockholm?