What's Camden Town like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Camden Town, especially its bars. Enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene and shops. With a trip to Camden Markets or Camden Lock Market, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Camden High Street and Stables Market.
How to get to Camden Town
Camden Town is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 14 mi (22.6 km) from Camden Town
- London (LCY-London City), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Camden Town
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Camden Town
Things to see and do in and around Camden Town
Things to see near Camden Town:
- Jewish Museum (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Piccadilly Circus (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Trafalgar Square (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Hyde Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Buckingham Palace (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do in Camden Town
- Camden Markets
- Camden Lock Market
- Camden High Street
- Stables Market
- Buck Street Market
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, August, July (average 78 mm of rainfall)