What's La Valentine like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than La Valentine. Take time to see places such as Golf Marseille La Salette and Centre Commercial Valentine while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Old Port of Marseille and Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal.
How to get to La Valentine
La Valentine is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Marseille.
- Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from La Valentine
Things to see and do in and around La Valentine
Things to see near La Valentine:
- Le Dôme (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Velodrome Stadium (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Parc Chanot Convention and Exhibition Center (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Chateau de la Buzine (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- University of Aix-Marseille II (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do in La Valentine
- Golf Marseille La Salette
- Centre Commercial Valentine
When is the best time to visit Marseille?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, April (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, December, November (average 68 mm of rainfall)