What's Soemon-cho like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Soemon-cho, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see places such as Tombori River Walk and Ebisu Bridge while you're here. Universal Studios Japan and Kyocera Dome Osaka are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Soemon-cho
Soemon-cho is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Osaka.
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from Soemon-cho
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Soemon-cho
- Kobe (UKB), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from Soemon-cho
Things to see and do in and around Soemon-cho
What to see in Soemon-cho
- Tombori River Walk
- Ebisu Bridge
Things to do near Soemon-cho:
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Universal Studios Japan (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Hozenji-Yokocho Alley (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Osaka Shochikuza (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Osaka?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 190 mm of rainfall)