What's Marathahalli like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Marathahalli. Take time to see places such as Marathahalli Bridge and Old Airport Road while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including The Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum.
How to get to Marathahalli
Marathahalli is located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the heart of Bengaluru.
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from Marathahalli
Things to see and do in and around Marathahalli
What to see in Marathahalli
- Marathahalli Bridge
- Old Airport Road
Things to do near Marathahalli:
- The Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Baghmane Tech Park (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Phoenix Marketcity (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Central Mall Bengaluru (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Forum Shantiniketan (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bengaluru?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 241 mm of rainfall)