What's Westwood like?
While in Westwood, you can spend time appreciating the museums and art scene. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Westwood Village to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Hammer Museum and Los Angeles National Cemetery.
How to get to Westwood
Westwood is located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Westwood
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Westwood
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Westwood
Things to see and do in and around Westwood
What to see in Westwood
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles National Cemetery
- Edwin W. Pauley Pavilion
Things to do in Westwood
- Westwood Village
- Hammer Museum
- Fowler Museum
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)