What's Spring Hill like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Spring Hill, especially its cafes and riverfront access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops and restaurants. Take time to see places such as Anglican All Saints Church and St. Paul's Presbyterian Church while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Spiritual Church of Brisbane and St. Andrews Lutheran Church.
How to get to Spring Hill
Spring Hill is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Spring Hill
Things to see and do in and around Spring Hill
What to see in Spring Hill
- Anglican All Saints Church
- St. Paul's Presbyterian Church
- Spiritual Church of Brisbane
- St. Andrews Lutheran Church
- City Tabernacle Baptist Church
Things to do near Spring Hill:
- Chinatown Mall (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Brunswick Street Mall (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Howard Smith Wharves (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Museum of Brisbane (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Tivoli (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)