What's Anaheim Hills like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Anaheim Hills, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's theme park and shops. Nature lovers can visit Yorba Regional Park and Chino Hills State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Anaheim Hills Golf Course and Canyon Plaza Shopping Center.
How to get to Anaheim Hills
Anaheim Hills is located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of Anaheim.
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Anaheim Hills
- Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Anaheim Hills
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from Anaheim Hills
Things to see and do in and around Anaheim Hills
What to see in Anaheim Hills
- Yorba Regional Park
- Chino Hills State Park
Things to do in Anaheim Hills
- Anaheim Hills Golf Course
- Canyon Plaza Shopping Center
When is the best time to visit Anaheim?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 63 mm of rainfall)