What's Retiro like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Retiro, especially its shops. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues and cafes. Have a relaxing day visiting Plaza San Martin. There's plenty more to see, including Florida Street and 9 de Julio Avenue.
How to get to Retiro
Retiro is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Buenos Aires.
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Retiro
- Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Retiro
Things to see and do in and around Retiro
What to see in Retiro
- Plaza San Martin
- Torre de los Ingleses
- Alem Street
- Edificio Kavanagh
- Port of Buenos Aires
Things to do in Retiro
- Florida Street
- 9 de Julio Avenue
- Santa Fe Avenue
- La Recova de Posadas
- Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco
When is the best time to visit Comuna 1?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, April, September (average 98 mm of rainfall)