What's La Joliette like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that La Joliette has to offer, including its waterfront. You'll find a selection of coffee shops and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take a fun excursion to Old Port of Marseille. There's plenty more to see, including Docks of Joliette and Cathedral la Major.
How to get to La Joliette
La Joliette is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Marseille.
- Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS), 12 mi (19.3 km) from La Joliette
Things to see and do in and around La Joliette
What to see in La Joliette
- Old Port of Marseille
- Docks of Joliette
- Cathedral la Major
Things to do near La Joliette:
- Musee Regards de Provence (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Les Terrasses du Port (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- La Vieille Charite (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Centre Bourse (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marseille?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, April (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, December, November (average 68 mm of rainfall)