What's Powai like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Powai? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Hakone and Vihar Lake.
How to get to Powai
Powai is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Powai
Things to see and do in and around Powai
What to see in Powai
- Hiranandani Business Park - Powai
- Powai Lake
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Vihar Lake
Things to do near Powai:
- Hakone (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- R City Mall (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Phoenix Market City Mall (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Film City (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Oberoi Mall (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mumbai?
- Hottest months: April, November, May, March (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, August (average 28°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 748 mm of rainfall)