What's East Naples like?
In East Naples, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. Nature lovers can visit Naples Botanical Garden and East Naples Community Park. There's plenty more to see, including Collier County Museum and 33rd Avenue South Beach.
How to get to East Naples
East Naples is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) from East Naples
Things to see and do in and around East Naples
What to see in East Naples
- Naples Botanical Garden
- East Naples Community Park
- 33rd Avenue South Beach
- Gordon River
- 32nd Avenue South Beach
Things to do in East Naples
- Collier County Museum
- Evergreen Golf and Country Club
- Museum of Military Memorabilia
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, September, July (average 205 mm of rainfall)