What's Naples Park like?
Naples Park is notable for its beach access. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's spas. Naples Beach and Fifth Avenue South are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mercato and Vanderbilt Beach.
How to get to Naples Park
Naples Park is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of North Naples.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Naples Park
Things to see and do in and around Naples Park
Things to see near Naples Park:
- Vanderbilt Beach (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Barefoot Beach (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Clam Pass Park (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- North Collier Regional Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Naples Park:
- Mercato (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- La Playa Golf Club (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Tiburon Golf Club (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Artis-Naples (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Waterside Shops (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit North Naples?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, September, July (average 205 mm of rainfall)