What's South Antwerp like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider South Antwerp? Take in some culture at Royal Museum of Fine Arts and Museum of Modern Art. There's plenty more to see, including Justice Palace and Zuiderpershuis.
How to get to South Antwerp
South Antwerp is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Antwerp.
- Brussels Airport (BRU), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from South Antwerp
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from South Antwerp
Things to see and do in and around South Antwerp
What to see in South Antwerp
- Justice Palace
- Holandse Synagoge
Things to do in South Antwerp
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Modern Art
- Photo Museum of Antwerp
When is the best time to visit Antwerp?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, December, October, August (average 87 mm of rainfall)