What's Magenta like?
In Magenta, you can spend time exploring the churches, shops and historical sites. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Santa Maria delle Grazie and Cerchia dei Navigli. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of the Last Supper and Casa Donzelli.
How to get to Magenta
Magenta is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Malpensa International Airport (MXP), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from Magenta
- Linate Airport (LIN), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Magenta
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 29 mi (46.7 km) from Magenta
Getting to Magenta on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Cadorna Station
- Conciliazione Station
Things to see and do in and around Magenta
What to see in Magenta
- Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Cerchia dei Navigli
- Casa Donzelli
- Casa Laugier
- Palazzo Litta
Things to do in Magenta
- Museum of the Last Supper
- Museo Martinitt e Stelline
- Teatro Litta
When is the best time to visit Milan?