What's Warwick Town Centre like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Warwick Town Centre, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's historical sites. Take time to see places such as Warwick Castle and Collegiate Church of St Mary while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Market Hall Museum and Mill Garden.
How to get to Warwick Town Centre
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Warwick Town Centre
- Coventry (CVT), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Warwick Town Centre
Things to see and do in and around Warwick Town Centre
What to see in Warwick Town Centre
- Warwick Castle
- Collegiate Church of St Mary
- Mill Garden
- Lord Leycester Hospital
Things to do in Warwick Town Centre
- Market Hall Museum
- St John's House
When is the best time to visit Warwick?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, November, January (average 72 mm of rainfall)