What's Brickell like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Brickell, especially its restaurants and beach access. You can take some time to enjoy this upmarket neighbourhood's art scene. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Brickell City Centre to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Brickell Key and Miami River.
How to get to Brickell
Brickell is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Brickell
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 21.7 mi (35 km) from Brickell
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Brickell
Getting to Brickell on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Financial District Metromover Station
- Brickell Metromover Station
- Brickell Station
Things to see and do in and around Brickell
What to see in Brickell
- Brickell Key
- Miami River
- Key Biscayne Beaches
Things to do in Brickell
- Brickell City Centre
- Mary Brickell Village
- Miami Exotic Auto Racing
When is the best time to visit Miami?