What's Laranjeiras like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Laranjeiras. Nature lovers can visit Guinle Park and Morro dos Prazeres. Copacabana Beach is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Laranjeiras
Laranjeiras is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Laranjeiras
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 1.9 mi (3 km) from Laranjeiras
Things to see and do in and around Laranjeiras
What to see in Laranjeiras
- Guinle Park
- National Institute of Deaf Education
- Morro dos Prazeres
Things to do near Laranjeiras:
- Botafogo Praia Shopping (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Museum of Modern Art (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Rio Sul Shopping Mall (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Municipal Theater (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Rua Barata Ribeiro (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)