What's Adams Morgan like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Adams Morgan, especially its bars. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as Smithsonian's National Zoo and Meridian Hill Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include White House and National Mall.
How to get to Adams Morgan
Adams Morgan is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Adams Morgan
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from Adams Morgan
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from Adams Morgan
Things to see and do in and around Adams Morgan
Things to see near Adams Morgan:
- Meridian Hill Park (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- White House (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Mall (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- George Washington University (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Adams Morgan:
- Smithsonian's National Zoo (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Union Station Shopping Center (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Phillips Collection (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Lincoln Theater (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Washington?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)