What's North Mountain like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about North Mountain, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see places such as Castles N' Coasters and Metrocenter while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Shaw Butte and Cave Creek Golf Course.
How to get to North Mountain
North Mountain is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from North Mountain
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from North Mountain
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 10.5 mi (17 km) from North Mountain
Things to see and do in and around North Mountain
What to see in North Mountain
- Shaw Butte
- North Mountain Park
Things to do in North Mountain
- Castles N' Coasters
- Cave Creek Golf Course
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)