What's Deer Valley like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Deer Valley, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues and shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Adobe Dam Regional Park and Thunderbird Conservation Park. There's plenty more to see, including Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix and Happy Valley Towne Centre.
How to get to Deer Valley
Deer Valley is located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Deer Valley
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Deer Valley
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Deer Valley
Things to see and do in and around Deer Valley
What to see in Deer Valley
- University of Phoenix-Northwest Learning Center
- Adobe Dam Regional Park
- Thunderbird Conservation Park
Things to do in Deer Valley
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix
- Happy Valley Towne Centre
- Victory Lane Sports Complex
- Deer Valley Rock Art Center
- The 500 Club
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)