What's San Telmo like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about San Telmo, especially its bars. Make sure that you enjoy the neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. Take in some culture at Museum of Modern Argentine Art and Argentine Cinema Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Plaza Dorrego and Casa Minima.
How to get to San Telmo
San Telmo is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Buenos Aires.
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from San Telmo
- Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from San Telmo
Things to see and do in and around San Telmo
What to see in San Telmo
- Plaza Dorrego
- Casa Minima
- Parroquia San Pedro Gonzalez Telmo
- Lezama Park
Things to do in San Telmo
- Museum of Modern Argentine Art
- Argentine Cinema Museum
- San Telmo Antiques Fair
- San Telmo Market
When is the best time to visit Comuna 1?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, April, September (average 98 mm of rainfall)