What's Foggy Bottom like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Foggy Bottom, especially its restaurants and museums. You might want to seek out the monuments and shops while you’re in the neighbourhood. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as National Mall. There's plenty more to see, including World Bank and U.S. Department of State.
How to get to Foggy Bottom
Foggy Bottom is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Foggy Bottom
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from Foggy Bottom
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 21.8 mi (35 km) from Foggy Bottom
Things to see and do in and around Foggy Bottom
What to see in Foggy Bottom
- National Mall
- George Washington University
- Watergate Complex
- World Bank
- U.S. Department of State
Things to do in Foggy Bottom
- Market 5 Gallery
- Textile Museum
- Octagon Museum
- Art Museum of the Americas
- DAR Museum
Other popular Foggy Bottom attractions
- Potomac River
- Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
- St. Mary's Episcopal Church
- Alexander Pushkin Statue
- Don Quixote Statue
When is the best time to visit Washington?