What's Agios Athanasios like?
Agios Athanasios is a relaxing area of the city with seaside views. Enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture and access to the beach. Take time to see places such as Dasoudi Beach and Panagia Sfalaggiotissa Monastery while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Agios Athanasios Town Hall and Painted Churches in the Troodos Region.
Things to see and do in and around Agios Athanasios
What to see in Agios Athanasios
- Dasoudi Beach
- Panagia Sfalaggiotissa Monastery
- Agios Athanasios Town Hall
- Painted Churches in the Troodos Region
Things to do near Agios Athanasios:
- Limassol Zoo (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Limassol Castle (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Limassol Municipal Gardens (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Limassol Archaeological Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Cyprus Medical Museum (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Limassol?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, November (average 200 mm of rainfall)