What's Aerocity like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Aerocity, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. Take time to see the sights such as Worldmark while you're here. India Gate is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Aerocity
Aerocity is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Aerocity
Things to see and do in and around Aerocity
Things to see near Aerocity:
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Dhaula Kuan (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Dwarka District Court (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Qutub Minar (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- DLF Cyber City (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Aerocity:
- Worldmark (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Ambience Mall (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Ambience Mall (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 38°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 130 mm of rainfall)