What's Greater Kailash like?
While in Greater Kailash, you can enjoy the shops. Take time to see the sights such as Kailash Colony Market while you're here. India Gate and Lotus Temple are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Greater Kailash
Greater Kailash is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Greater Kailash
Things to see and do in and around Greater Kailash
Things to see near Greater Kailash:
- India Gate (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Lotus Temple (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Qutub Minar (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Noida Film City (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Greater Kailash:
- Kailash Colony Market (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Siri Fort Auditorium (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 168 mm of rainfall)