What's Green Park like?
In Green Park, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Deer Park while you're here. Siri Fort Auditorium and Sarojini Nagar Market are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Green Park
Green Park is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Green Park
Things to see and do in and around Green Park
Things to see near Green Park:
- Deer Park (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Qutub Minar (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- India Habitat Centre (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Lodhi Garden (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- ISKCON Temple (3 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Green Park:
- Siri Fort Auditorium (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Khan Market (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 168 mm of rainfall)