What's Lafayette Square like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Lafayette Square. Top places in the larger area to visit include St. Louis Union Station and Busch Stadium. Gateway Arch and St. Louis Zoo are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Lafayette Square
Lafayette Square is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Lafayette Square
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Lafayette Square
Things to see and do in and around Lafayette Square
Things to see near Lafayette Square:
- St. Louis Union Station (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Busch Stadium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Gateway Arch (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Enterprise Center (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Lafayette Square:
- St. Louis Zoo (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Soulard Farmer's Market (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Peabody Opera House (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Washington Avenue Historic District (1.3 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Louis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, April, November (average 108 mm of rainfall)