What's Fourth Ward like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Fourth Ward, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's live music and theatre scene. Spend an afternoon at Discovery Place or Ray's Splash Planet. There's plenty more to see, including North Carolina Music Factory and Fillmore Charlotte.
How to get to Fourth Ward
Fourth Ward is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Charlotte.
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Fourth Ward
- Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from Fourth Ward
Things to see and do in and around Fourth Ward
What to see in Fourth Ward
- North Carolina Music Factory
- Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte
- Urban League
- Fourth Ward Park
Things to do in Fourth Ward
- Fillmore Charlotte
- Discovery Place
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- Ray's Splash Planet
- McGlohon Theatre
When is the best time to visit Charlotte?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: August, March, June, July (average 99 mm of rainfall)