What's Crossroads Arts District like?
While in Crossroads Arts District, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take in some culture at Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts and CrossroadsKC at Grinders. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include T-Mobile Center and Arrowhead Stadium.
How to get to Crossroads Arts District
Crossroads Arts District is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 16.1 mi (26 km) from Crossroads Arts District
Things to see and do in and around Crossroads Arts District
Things to see near Crossroads Arts District:
- T-Mobile Center (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Kansas City Power and Light Building (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Kansas City Convention Center (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- American Royal Complex (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Kemper Arena (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do in Crossroads Arts District
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- CrossroadsKC at Grinders
- Belger Art Center
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)