What's Borgo Panigale like?
In Borgo Panigale, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Visit places such as Ducati Museum and Unipol Arena when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Stadio Renato Dall'Ara and Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Borgo Panigale
Borgo Panigale is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Bologna.
- Bologna Airport (BLQ), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Borgo Panigale
Things to see and do in and around Borgo Panigale
Things to see near Borgo Panigale:
- Unipol Arena (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Stadio Renato Dall'Ara (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Land Rover Arena (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Ippodromo Arcoveggio (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near Borgo Panigale:
- Ducati Museum (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Gelato Museum Carpigiani (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Bologna Museum of Modern Art (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Galleria Cavour Shopping Center (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Via Zamboni (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bologna?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: October, May, November, January (average 82 mm of rainfall)