What's La Jolla Village like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about La Jolla Village, especially its shops and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Top places in the larger area to visit include La Jolla Cove and Mission Bay. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mission Beach and Belmont Park.
How to get to La Jolla Village
La Jolla Village is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of La Jolla.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from La Jolla Village
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from La Jolla Village
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from La Jolla Village
Things to see and do in and around La Jolla Village
Things to see near La Jolla Village:
- La Jolla Cove (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- University of California, San Diego (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- La Jolla Shores Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- La Jolla Beach (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Black's Beach (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near La Jolla Village:
- Westfield UTC (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Torrey Pines Golf Course (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Birch Aquarium (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Salk Institute for Biological Studies (1.8 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit La Jolla?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 48 mm of rainfall)