What's Southport like?
When you stay in Southport, you can easily get to the beach or visit its spas. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's theme park. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Broadwater Parklands and Parklands Gold Coast. There's plenty more to see, including Australia Fair Shopping Centre and Gold Coast Aquatic Centre.
How to get to Southport
Southport is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Southport
Things to see and do in and around Southport
What to see in Southport
- Broadwater Parklands
- Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus
- Southport Swimming Enclosure
- St. Peter's Anglican Church
- G. R. Thompson Park
Things to do in Southport
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
- Southport Golf Club
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)