What's Caboolture like?
In Caboolture, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take in some culture at Caboolture Warplane Museum and Caboolture Historical Village. There's plenty more to see, including Centenary Lakes Park and Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology.
How to get to Caboolture
Caboolture is located 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 24 mi (38.6 km) from Caboolture
Things to see and do in and around Caboolture
Things to see near Caboolture:
- Centenary Lakes Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Toorbul Conservation Park (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do in Caboolture
- Caboolture Warplane Museum
- Caboolture Historical Village
- Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)