What's Subiaco like?
While in Subiaco, you can spend time at the shops. Take time to see places such as Barking Gecko Theatre Company and Western Australian Medical Museum while you're here. Kings Park and Botanic Garden and Watertown Brand Outlet Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Subiaco
Subiaco is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Subiaco
Travelling to Subiaco by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Subiaco Station
- West Leederville Station
Things to see and do in and around Subiaco
Things to see near Subiaco:
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Lake Monger (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Mount Hospital (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Kings Park War Memorial (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- RAC Arena (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do in Subiaco
- Barking Gecko Theatre Company
- Western Australian Medical Museum
When is the best time to visit Perth?