What's Thornlands like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Thornlands? Take time to see places such as Moreton Bay and Weippin St Conservation Area while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Point Halloran Conservation Area.
How to get to Thornlands
Thornlands is located 16 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Thornlands
Things to see and do in and around Thornlands
What to see in Thornlands
- Moreton Bay
- Weippin St Conservation Area
- Point Halloran Conservation Area
Things to do near Thornlands:
- Sirromet Wines (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Redland Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)