What's Ballygunge like?
In Ballygunge, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Quest Mall and Deshapriya Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Birla Mandir and Birla Temple.
How to get to Ballygunge
Ballygunge is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Kolkata.
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from Ballygunge
Things to see and do in and around Ballygunge
What to see in Ballygunge
- Deshapriya Park
- Birla Mandir
- Birla Temple
- Shrine Basilica Bandel
Things to do near Ballygunge:
- Quest Mall (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- South City Mall (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Alipore Zoo (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Sudder Street (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Acropolis Mall (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kolkata?
- Hottest months: April, May, June, March (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 273 mm of rainfall)