What's Aundh like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Aundh. Take time to see the sights such as Sinhagad Fort while you're here. Balewadi High Street and Balewadi Sports Complex are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Aundh
Aundh is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Pune.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Aundh
Things to see and do in and around Aundh
What to see in Aundh
- Pune University Vidyapeeth
- Sinhagad Fort
Things to do near Aundh:
- Balewadi High Street (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Balewadi Sports Complex (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- The Pavillion (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Garudmaachi (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pune?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, September, August (average 274 mm of rainfall)